A big part of the Autism Speaks Walk is raising money to go towards families affected by autism. There’s plenty of ways to do it, from knocking on people’s doors to just donating the money yourself. We’ve come up with a few ways to make fundraising fun again!
Below are just a few ideas for you to use while you FUNdraise!
How It Works:
- Clear out your clutter and sell it to friends and neighbors! Donate part of the profit to your Autism Speaks team or a friends’!
- Charge $5 per person and host a family friendly game night! Use the money you collected and donate it to your Autism Speaks team or a friends’!
- Ask the owner of your favorite restaurant to donate 20% of the profits to your Autism Speaks team or a friends’, then invite all of your friends and family to the restaurant for dinner!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Start baking! Make your famous brownies and sell them to your neighbors and friends! Then take the profit and donate it to your Autism Speaks team or a friends’!
- Sell puzzle pieces to your friends and neighbors for a price and then make a collage to hang in your house or apartment! Take the profit and donate it to your Autism Speaks team or a friends’!
Change for Change:
- Start putting your loose change into a jar. When the jar is full, donate the money to your Autism Speaks team or a friends’!
These are just a few ideas for you and your walk team to do. You can do others such as Ducks for Bucks, or hold a car wash. It’s up to you!
All of these things you can do easily with the help of a few friends! These ideas really do put the FUN back in FUNdraising for the Autism Speaks Walk!